General Transaction Terms
- In order to perform any transaction, BetKing may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
- There might be instances, wherein Entertainment Network Group Ltd SV Gaming (BetKing) will require a valid means of identification to enable us to process any withdrawal request. The acceptable valid means of identification are driver's license, international passport, national identity card, or voter's card. If the event that we do not receive the required document, SV Gaming (BetKing) reserves the right to hold the winning till validation is complete.
- We may engage third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions “Payment Processors” to process transactions related to your Account. You hereby authorize SV Gaming Ltd to instruct such Payment Processors to handle deposits and withdrawals from your Account in accordance with requests made by you using the Services. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Payment Processors. Entertainment Network Group Ltd. shall not be liable for unlawful behavior or misconduct of any Payment Processor.
- All financial transactions are constantly monitored and any suspicious transactions will be reported to the authorities concerned.
- Funds deposited in the Account, as well as winnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
- All transactions unless otherwise stated are carried out in Kenya Shillings (KES).
Customers not allowed to use our platform to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer. The customers are prohibited to use our system for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of these Terms, under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you. If such actions have been detected on our platform, BetKing reserves the right to suspend your account and access to our website. The customer will be reported to relevant authorities, such as online service providers, mobile money providers, banks, credit card companies, or other financial institutions as per the government Anti Money Laundering Provisions in Kenya. BetKing will not be under any obligation to refund any remaining balance that may be on your account if your account is terminated in such circumstances.
Last Update: 2020-05-31 01:16:21