- We believe in Responsible Gaming and take our responsibility in this matter seriously. Gambling should be an exciting pastime, and we urge our Customers to have fun, but not bet beyond their means. BetKing is committed to endorsing responsible wagering among its Customers as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention, and treatment.
- Should you suspect that you have signs of gambling addiction or compulsive gambling, please contact our customer service at email@example.com to request termination of your account and permanent disabling of the use of BetKing services.
- Signs and symptoms of compulsive gambling (gambling disorder) include, but are not limited to:
- Being preoccupied with gambling, such as constantly planning how to get more gambling money
- Needing to gamble with increasing amounts of money to get the same thrill
- Trying to control, cut back or stop gambling, without success
- Feeling restless or irritable when you try to cut down on gambling
- Gambling to escape problems or relieve feelings of helplessness, guilt, anxiety or depression
- Trying to get back lost money by gambling more (chasing losses)
- Lying to family members or others to hide the extent of your gambling
- Jeopardizing or losing important relationships, a job, or school or work opportunities because of gambling
- Resorting to theft, loans or fraud to get gambling money
- Asking others to bail you out of financial trouble because you gambled money away
- We undertake any effort in order to ensure your pleasant online gaming experience while playing in BetKing, keeping full awareness of the financial harms associated with problem gambling. With regard to the purposes pointed out herewith, we do strongly suggest our Customers to try keeping clearly separate gambling from his/her daily activities; try establishing affordable deposit limits; try considering the lasting time of each gambling session before its commencing; not to understand gambling as an alternative source of income or a way to recoup debt;
- At any time the Customer may request to temporary or permanent self-exclusion from part or all of our services as well as the closure of his/her account. We will use all our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion; however, you accept that we are not liable if you manage to by-pass our security measures in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
Last Updated: 2020-05-31 01:23:13